Friday, April 30, 2010

Country lover


Io abito in campagna, è per questo che adoro fare foto in mezzo al verde.
Dopo tutta la giornata all'Università, la cosa che desidero di più è uscire a scattare qualche foto.
Qualche giorno fa, dopo un temporale sono uscita con il mio cavalletto e ho iniziato a scattare.

I live in the country,it is the reason why I love taking pictures in green locations.
After the whole day at the University, the thing I want most is to go out and take some pictures.
A few days ago, after a storm, I went out with my tripod and I started shooting.

Yo vivo en un país, es la razón por la cual me gusta tomar fotos en lugares verdes.
Después todo el día en la Universidad, lo que quiero más es salir y tomar algunas fotos.
Hace unos días, después de una tormenta, salí con mi trípode y empezó a sacar fotos.



WHITE OVERSIZE TSHIRT
TAKETWO JEANS SHORTS
RAIN BOOTS
VIRGIN JACKET
MY GRANMA OLD GOLD EARRING


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails